Menu Bar

Slide Show


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please Read: Help Us!!!! Find AUTUMN FAIVRE


Help Us Find Her!!!!!

SHE IS STILL A MINOR!!!!

I saw the statement online "If Audy is out partying, why stop her? Why all the drama if she doesn't want to go home?
It is very simple .....LOVE!!! Love is the reason for the worry, the upset, the pleas for news  and all of these posts on Facebook.
Without KNOWING where she is, there is no way for her parents to help or protect her.  I went through a similar situation a few years ago with my daughter when she turned 18. Here is an excerpt from my journal:
                Dear God, Help!!! I am so scared! I don't know what to do I can't breathe I feel like I'm having a heart attack , I want to sleep, but I can't .......the phone rings and I think Dear God, PLEASE LET IT BE NEWS!!! Then I think please don't let it be.... I would die it something has happened to her.
Every time someone knocks on the door I think "they've found her"... then what if she is hurt of worse.... I can't survive without her" I can't seem to think anything good is happening right now. I am so afraid I will lose her. I don't know where she is, I can't see her, I can't kiss her goodnight. The fear is choking me, dear God keep her safe, protect her, help her, bring her home!!!!!!
 I went into her room today, saw her old teddy bear stuffed in a corner, her trophies on a shelf, her school books on the bed, her choir shirt on the closet door, but she isn't here.... will things ever be right again? She is hurting and I am helpless, I want to kiss away her hurts, but I can't kiss this boo boo. Lord, I can't kiss this and make it better! I know you are in control, help me dear lord to trust, please, dear God let me see my daughter again!

Thankfully, my story had a safe outcome! My daughter was found
WE ARE PRAYING AND BELIEVEING THE SAME FOR
AUTUMN "Audy" FAIVRE
All we are asking and hoping for is news. Autumn, girl, If you are safe, call your momma!
If you have seen Autumn or have any info please contact:
Lula Boyd 618-889-7371
or the
Herrin Police Department 618-942-4132

No comments:

Post a Comment