Menu Bar

Slide Show


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Snarling Darling

My welcome home committee consists of happy faces and one snarling darling... My Tommy. He is a little GROUCH! I dream of the days when he was little and he would let me snuggle him close, play fetch with him and dress him in cute little outfits. Unfortunately those days gave way to the cantankerous, grouchy old man/dog, he is today.Yet, I still dream of the cute little t-shirts I could buy or the sweaters I could crochet.... sweet, sweet thoughts...










These dreams led me to Deborah Mazarakes Designs and these adorable t-shirts...
Then I remembered Tommy's personality... which led me to these Designs By Hafapea


If only Tommy were still willing to get dressed up! I would definitely add all four of these to his wardrobe! There are so many more to choose from at each of the above shops.All Fantastic!

Lastly, I dream of putting him in his very own Grouchy Oscar Hat custom made by me, a.k.a. Aunt Wednesdays.

I like a bit of mongrel myself, whether it's a man or a dog; they're the best for everyday.
  ~George Bernard Shaw   

Tommy is growling, I guess it's his snack time... Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Tommy is adorable too bad he won't let you dress him up. He would make a very handsome model. Yep, I can definitely see him in a t-shirt and a Grouchy Oscar Hat :)

    ReplyDelete