Menu Bar

Slide Show


Wednesday, February 15, 2012


Ways I saw love today, Valentines 2012…

1.       A mom rushing through the store, with 2 toddlers, to pick up cupcakes to take to her older daughters Valentine’s party.

2.       A gentleman showing off a text from his grown daughter that said:  “Daddy you are the most important man in my life- Happy Valentine’s Day  … I <3 U

3.       Dear friends, who have been struggling, announce that they are going to save their 20 year marriage.

4.       Flowers being gifted

5.       Balloons being shared among friends

6.       Cards received

7.       A grandpa buying candy for his grandkids


8.       A dad surprising his daughter at work with chocolate covered strawberries

9.       Emails exchanged

10.    My personal favorite- a love letter that said in part:

“You place the worth in my walk. My uniqueness keeps me endeavoring goals, but your involvement makes all of them so fun and exciting!”

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a beautiful day. I love love :)

    Om Shanti,
    Hafapea
    Designs by Hafapea Gift Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading this :) Thanks for sharing! Seems like you had a beautiful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete