Menu Bar

Slide Show


Friday, December 24, 2010

Almost Christmas

This has been such a wonderful day, nothing that I planned happened, yet God took care of it all! The entire day was spent with good friends and family. I laughed so much today that my jaw actually hurts! So many blessings poured into my day.... Kyler opening birthday presents, crawling in his new tent with him and playing with his cars,watching him melt as bedtime neared ... as he called everyone "bad" and cried. He is such a mess! Then I have teeth marks on my arm from a fun little wrestling match with Keshia. Spent lots of time talking with Dani, what a beautiful gift she is to Shawn and everyone who knows her..simply precious! I also got hugs from all the boys today which was a gift. Nothing i had planned on accomplishing today happened but my soul was filled with joy, laughter and the gift of true God moments, if you take the time to acknowledge.

Good Night Sleep Tight  santa comes tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment