Menu Bar

Slide Show


Friday, December 17, 2010

EXHALE!

Today has been extremely long and my plate is very full! At one point this evening I finally exhaled, it was as if I hadn't fully done it in years. For a few short moments tonight I was at rest! Christmas is coming so fast, so many things in my world are changing but God is constant! He promises to never leave or forsake us! THANK YOU LORD JESUS! I don't know what tomorrow holds, only what yesterday did, but that is OK because God KNOWS! Before we were born He knit us together in our mother's womb..... Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and i ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

I am currently  working on a  dress for a 3-6lb preemie  that will be sold on my store www.auntwednesdays.etsy.com the bodice of this dress is a pale cream and the dress is red with a deep ruffle around the bottom of it! I am so excited to list it for every one to see very soon. well today is quickly becoming tomorrow so goodnight friends

No comments:

Post a Comment