Menu Bar

Slide Show


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

work and play

I have been spending many hours creating inventory which will soon be listed on www.auntwednesdays.etsy.com Check back tomorrow to see the ever growing sweater FINISHED!

So this is a random break.. but I want to praise Good Dad's everywhere for the job the do with their kids.
I know a grandpa who drove 60 miles just to meet his grandson at Chucky Cheese for some play time! That is a grandpa who has his life where it should be. Children grow so fast and then they are gone. Yet making memories, they last forever! Good Job!!! Every child deserves the right to be a kid, to know that mommy and daddy celebrate them also!
I absolutely hate roller coasters yet I rode and rode them with my girl so that she would have the experience, the memory. A big thank you to parents everywhere who give of themselves to provide better opportunities for their kids. Instilling confidence in your child gives them the tools to grow and succeed in the course God has planned for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment