Menu Bar

Slide Show


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lunch By Myself

Im sitting here at the local deli having lunch by myself and having a great time!!!!! Isn't that funny? Probably the first minute I have had quiet in a week...... minus the 40+ other patrons who are here. But I can tune them out rather successfully due to my years of training as a mom.. lol Everybody is rushing like crazy to get ready for Christmas and here I sit, absolutely still. Thanking the Good LORD that I have all of my shoppong done! Presents wrapped, shipped, and now I can just enjoy the season! This has been a rough year. A year of sickness and seperation from loved ones. Tabby, its ok with me if you and Anthony move within a 100 miles or so lol! Kenzie, ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I dropped Mom off at the mall, so she is shopping and probably ready to text any second for me to come get her...... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment